The Port of Newport is seeking one position for the summer at the South Beach Marina & RV Park until October 1, 2021.
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
1. Work with customers in person and over the phone.
2. Take and modify reservations over the phone and in person, while reviewing space availability on the Port’s reservation system.
3. Prepare and maintain related paperwork, scan files to the computer network.
4. Frequent communication with the RV Park Supervisor and Harbormaster.
5. Perform cashier duties daily, in person and over the phone.
6. Prepares daily deposits.
7. Weekend work is required.
8. Some evening and holiday work is required.
9. Other general office duties, such as light cleaning.
See below for an application and job description.190903_Marina RV Park CSR Job Description.pdfEmployment Application-PON 18.09.21 Fillable.pdf