Power Outage Notice
The Port of Newport expects power interruptions at Port Dock 5 while we switch to a new circuit panel and install street lights on the Port Dock 5 Pier. The work will take place over September 20th and 21st. Although we don’t anticipate power to be secured that entire time, users of Port Dock 5 should plan for power outages over the course of that 48 hour period.
fish landings report 2017.pdf
The 1,400 feet of waterfront property at the Bay Boulevard location include the Port’s Administration building and commercial marina – home of one of the largest and most productive fishing fleets on the West Coast, the Customs office, Englund Marine and the Yaquina Bay Yacht club.
Commercial Vessels only:
- Dock 1 70’ pier accommodating up to 100’ vessels
- Dock 3 is 285’ long with 570’ feet side tie area.
- Dock 5 has 26-42’ slips and 22 slips that can accommodate vessels between 65’-80’
- There is also 2180’ of side ties.
- Dock 7 has 98-34’ and 2-44’ slips and 1845’ of side ties.
Newport is home to numerous businesses that provide support services to the fishing fleet.
Fresh fish can often be purchased from the boats.