Port of Newport’s South Beach Marina & RV Parks are located on the south side of beautiful Yaquina Bay with miles of paved hiking/biking trails.
Two full hook-up RV Parks
- 144 spaces – many designed for big rigs
- Full hook-ups (water, sewer, 30 or 50 amp power, cable TV)
- Showers and laundry
- Limited Wi-Fi
- Good Sam or Veterans discounts
- Separate RV dump station
- Dry Camping
- Port of Newport Marina RV Park is an up-to-date Good Sam rated park with discount available. All sites offer full hookups and are paved with pull-thru, back-in, and pull-in options.
- Port of Newport Annex is the Port’s legacy park with gravel pads and full hookups (no discounts).
- RV Dry camping has no hookups or facilities.
- If you experience any difficulty making a reservation call 541-406-0461.
Within walking distance:
- Oregon Coast Aquarium – One of the top rated aquariums in the country.
- Hatfield Marine Science Center – Affiliated with Oregon State University it is an educational experience for all ages.
- Newport Marina Store & Charters – Buy bait or rent a boat, crab rings, book a sport fishing excursion or purchase your fishing and/or shell fish licenses. They also have a crab cooker.
- Rogue Brewery & Rogue Distillery – An award winning brewery with a full service family dining room overlooking the Marina, tours & sampling available.
On-Site Public Services:
- Fishing pier
- Public Fish cleaning stations
- Public Picnic bunkers
- Public restrooms
- City Loop Bus – Runs daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Free to guests, just request passes at the office. Visits most of our area attractions including both Lighthouses, Agate Beach, Nye Beach, and Newport’s Historic Bay Front featuring the largest commercial fishing fleet on the Oregon Coast, Undersea Gardens, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, many unique shops, art galleries and some of the best local seafood on the map.
An RV service and repair facility is within one mile of the park.
If experiencing difficulties please call the South Beach Office at 541-406-0461 .
Call the South Beach office at 541-406-0461 for Group & Monthly reservations.
Space availability and locator maps can be found at the office door. For additional assistance after hours call TCB Security at 541-574-2828.