South Beach Marina
An easily accessible fuel dock and close proximity to the ocean make the Port of Newport Marina & RV Park one of the best places on the Oregon Coast to moor a pleasure craft. The marina features a paved launch ramp with a courtesy dock and staging area. Daily boat trailer parking is available. Yaquina Bay is home to sailboat regattas as well as one of the largest and most sophisticated commercial fishing fleets on the coast.
In September of 2008, this marina was designated a Clean Marina by the Oregon State Marine Board. For more information about the Clean Marina program, click on http://www.boatoregon.com/OSMB/Clean/clean_marina.shtml.
Moorage for recreational vessels
- 522 moorage slips
- Slip sizes: 24’, 26’, 32’, 40’, 48’
- We monitor VHF channel 12
- Accommodations for larger vessels at linier ties
- Shore power
- Fresh water hook-ups
- Sanitary pump-out station
- Daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual rates. See our home page for a link to our current rate schedule.
- Full service fuel dock
- Newly renovated guest moorage dock – will accommodate vessels up to ____ feet
- Easy access
- Self service payment
- Courtesy dock/staging area
- Fresh water boat wash
- Large short term boat trailer parking area
After Hours Procedures
All boats are required to pre-registered. Slips are assigned at time of reservation. Please contact the marina office at 541-867-3321 for reservations or after hours call 541-270-5558 for assistance.
Fishing information-Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Fishing pier
- Fish cleaning stations
- Picnic bunkers
- Public restrooms