Effective July 1, 2023
A. Moorage Per Foot
Transient (Daily) - $0.85
Weekly - $5.40
Monthly - $15.38
Semi Annual - $55.88
Annual - $74.51 (Due to high occupancy, annual moorages may not be available. Contact the Wharfinger for availability)
B. Service Docks.
1. Swede’s Dock. In addition to moorage. (2X Moorage) - $1.72
Per day, per linear foot
C. Parking Permits - TBD
Commercial Fisherman only, valid April 1 to May 30.
1. Small. Toyotas. (equipment only) - $17.14
1a. Labor for Small Forklift - $73.13
Forklift and Labor have a 1/2 hour minimum, are billed in 1/2 increments the first hour, thereafter are billed in 15 minute increments. For after hours work, travel time and/or overtime charges may apply
E. Electricity. Per day charge.
1. Swede's Dock (regardless of voltage) - $22.51
2. 120v, not on Port Docks - $9.74
3. PD 7 Service Dock - $9.74
4. PD 7 Electricity Surcharge, trucks - $16.33
F. Net & Gear Maintenance. - $28.22
Boat crew is responsible for clean‐up. If Port Employees are required to clean up area, the boat account will be billed at the established hourly labor rate + garbage disposal rate
1. Bay Front Facilities. Keys.
a. Original (1st one) - $27.25
b. Replacement/additional - $49.05
1. Outside Lot Storage. Any Port of Newport lot
a. Per square foot, monthly charge - $0.35
b. Minimum monthly charge - $30.91
c. Boat trailer only, per night - $3.44
d. Boat on trailer, per night, 10 days limit - $10.96
J. Wharfage, per pound Squid - $0.04
K. Annual MLA Wait List Fee ‐ Initial - $27.25
Renewal of annual wait list fee (charged annually on July 1 of each year) - $10.90