Effective July 1, 2021
1. Small. Toyotas. (equipment only) - $14.70
2. Labor for Small Forklift - Established labor rate
Forklift and Labor have a 1/2 hour minimum, are billed in 1/2 increments the first hour, thereafter are billed in 15 minute increments (For Commercial Marina Only). For after hours work, travel time and/or overtime charges may apply.
B. Hoist Docks. Tie up fee, per hour. Includes use of hoist.
1. One hour minimum, up to 3hr - $45.25
2. After 3 hours - $54.10
C. Hoist Dock Cranes. In addition to hoist dock rate.
1. Large Capacity. Includes equipment and labor. Per Hour - $110.35
2. Launch Sail Boats. Includes recovery, per launch - $51.85
D. City Water. City rate + 7.50%
E. Electricity. Per day charge. One day minimum
1. 120v, not on Port Docks - $8.00
F. Service Fee Reimbursement. For electric pedestal amperage overloads, and GFCI trips (2 or more in a 60 day period) Emergency call out may also apply - $111.95
G. Pump/Line Service. Per Hour Includes one Port employee only. Additional staff required will be billed at the established hourly labor rate. - $96.75
1. Emergency Storage Fee. Per day billed as guest. For vehicles, boats
1st day free. Each additional day - $33.10
2. Charge for improper use of parking lot (i.e. boat repair), per day - $26.50
I. Clean-up. Fees will be charged for each man-hour at the established labor rate. Equipment charges are extra.
1. Clean-up Fee, per hour + disposal fee Labor, established labor rate Garbage disposal fee, per lb. - $0.20
2. Spill Clean-up, per hour (HAZWOPER trained staff) - $112.55
J. Disposal Fees.
1. Just Oil, per gallon - $0.60
2. Oil-Water Mix, per gallon - $1.20
3. Net Disposal and/or Related Gear, per pound - $0.25
4. Garbage, per pound - $0.20
K. Port Labor. Includes all staff and fully burdened. Per hour, one hour minimum, in 15 minute increments.
1. Regular Hours - $62.70
2. Overtime. Any services required outside the established working hours, unless otherwise posted. - $92.70
3. Emergency Call-out. Any services requiring a port employee not currently on duty to report to duty after hours, travel time to and from Port will be charged - $116.95
L. Pallet Charge. Any Port owned pallet leaving yard, per pallet - $7.20
M. Dredge Spoils. Includes state fees; (may be waived for public agencies) per Cubic Yard - $3.10
N. Truck Toll. Vehicles with a Commercial Motor Vehicle Classification of Class 6 Or higher (GVWR of 19,501 lbs or above), per axle - $7.40