An Authentic Working Waterfront That Invites You To Come And Play
Port of Newport RV Parks
Port of Newport’s South Beach Marina & RV Parks are located on the south side of beautiful Yaquina Bay with miles of paved hiking/biking trails. Check out our “Things to do” page for more information about what to do in this area.
Two full hook-up RV Parks
- 143 spaces – many designed for big rigs
- Full hook-ups (water, sewer, 30 or 50 amp power, cable TV)
- Showers and laundry
- Good Sam or Family Motor Coach Association discounts
- Separate RV dump station
- Dry Camping
Within walking distance:
- Oregon Coast Aquarium – One of the top rated aquariums in the country.
- Hatfield Marine Science Center – Affiliated with Oregon State University it is an educational experience for all ages.
- Newport Marina Store & Charters – Buy bait or rent a boat, crab rings, book a sport fishing excursion or purchase your fishing and/or shell fish licenses. They also have a crab cooker.
- Rogue Brewery & Rogue Distillery – An award winning brewery with a full service family dining room overlooking the Marina, tours & sampling available.
On site public services:
- Fishing Pier – You can crab & fish off our 000’ ? Pier.
- Public Restrooms.
- Public Fish Cleaning Stations.
- Public Picnic Bunkers.
- City Loop Bus – Runs daily from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Free to guests, just request passes at the office. Visits most of our area attractions including both Lighthouses, Agate Beach, Nye Beach, and Newport’s Historic Bay Front featuring the largest commercial fishing fleet on the Oregon Coast, Undersea Gardens, Ripley’s Believe It or Not, many unique shops, art galleries and some of the best local seafood on the map.
One of our best assets:
...is our year round resident Park Host, Clay Moore. He is available to share his knowledge with groups, families or individuals both returning and new to this area. With Clay’s suggestions you will not run out of fun things to do or see in this area!
An RV service and repair facility is within one mile of the park.
If experiencing difficulties please call the South Beach Office at 541-867-3321.
Reservations for 2015 will open online on November 1st, 2014.
Call the South Beach office at (541) 867-3321 for Group & Monthly reservations.
All reservations are charged for the first nights stay. We have a 1 day cancellation fee if reservation is not canceled within 72 hours of the check-in date (14 days for holidays and special events). A $5.00 processing fee will be charged to all cancellations.
After Hours Procedures
Space availability and locater maps can be found at the office door. For additional assistance call the after hours phone number 541-270-5558.
- Fishing pier
- Fish cleaning stations
- Picnic bunkers
- Public restrooms
General Grounds Rules
- Pets must be kept on leash at all times. Please clean up after them, pet disposal bags available throughout property.
- Portable, raised fire pits are allowed in RV sites, subject to the posting of signs prohibiting fires.
Crab cookers are permitted in picnic bunkers.
- Sorry, no diving in the Marina
- Vehicle speed limit within the RV park and parking areas is 5 mph. The marina is a no wake zone.