An Authentic Working Waterfront That Invites You To Come And Play
South Beach Marina
An easily accessible fuel dock and close proximity to the ocean make the Port of Newport Marina & RV Park one of the best places on the OregonCoast to moor a pleasure craft. The marina features a paved launch ramp with a courtesy dock and staging area. Daily boat trailer parking is available. Yaquina Bay is home to sailboat regattas, as well as one of the largest and most sophisticated commercial fishing fleets on the coast.
In September of 2008, this marina was designated a Clean Marina by the Oregon State Marine Board. For more information about the Clean Marina program, click on http://www.boatoregon.com/OSMB/Clean/clean_marina.shtml.
Moorage for recreational vessels
- 450 moorage slips
- Slip sizes: 24’, 26’, 32’, 40’, 48’
- We monitor VHF channel 12
- Accommodations for larger vessels at linier ties
- Shore power
- Fresh water hook-ups
- Sanitary pump-out station
- Daily, monthly, semi-annual and annual rates
- Full service fuel dock
- Newly renovated guest moorage dock – will accommodate vessels up to ____ feet
- Easy access
- Self service payment
- Courtesy dock/staging area
- Fresh water boat wash
- Large short term boat trailer parking area
After Hours Procedures
If your boat is 26' or smaller, simply find a slip on the south side of F-Dock, straight out from the launch ramp or on the south side of J-Dock just south of the fuel dock. If your boat is longer than 26', check the locater map to see which dock accommodates vessels of your size. The map notes slip lengths at the top of each dock.
If you do not make contact with any of our security people, come to the office in the morning to register and settle moorage fees. Port ordinance requires that all vessels be registered with the office within 12 hours of arrival.
Fishing information-Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Fishing pier
- Fish cleaning stations
- Picnic bunkers
- Public restrooms
General Grounds Rules
- Pets must be kept on leash-Please clean up after them!
- Barbecues and crab cookers in picnic bunkers only
- Sorry, no diving in the Marina
- Vehicle speed limit within the RV park and parking areas is 5 mph. The marina is a no wake zone.